05 Apr 2019 Morgan Marine is Currently Recruiting!
Morgan Marine is currently recruiting! Check out our Careers Page for all current vacancies and opportunities!
With an enviable pedigree stretching back more than 50 years, Morgan Marine is the UK’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of GRP and steel LPCB security-rated enclosures and door sets, to protect Critical National Infrastructure and sites where security is paramount.
The company has been providing equipment-housing solutions to the leading names in Utilities, Construction, Rail, Nuclear and Renewables since 1965 and is an approved supplier to every provider within the water industry.
As a key employer in the South Wales region we are proud of our:
- Enviable reputation within the Utilities and Construction sectors.
- Excellent record of staff retention – many of our employees are long term with more than 10 years of service , a number exceed this into decades of length of service.
- Commitment to meaningful training and career progression.
- Ongoing investment in company expansion, including the very recent investment of £1 million on new ERP software and training.
- Consistent company growth. Projected turnover this year is at £28 million.
- Commitment to the locales in which we operate, via CSR activities including an annual programme of charity activities, donating a minimum of £20,000 per annum.
- High calibre recruits from leading industry names such as Apple, Lloyds Bank, Sony, Ford, Toyota, Princes Trust and British Armed Forces.
- Work with a range of universities to provide internships and apprenticeships, and with Careers Wales (Jobs Growth) Remploy and Workways to support back to work schemes.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Location - South West Wales is a beautiful part of Britain, offering great opportunities for a healthy work-life balance.